Studiofoam® Pyramids are perfect for treating small to medium-sized areas, including isolation booths, control rooms and sound studios. Pyramids will help effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with our LENRD® Bass Traps, tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any acoustic environment. Studiofoam® Pyramids are available in both 2″ and 4″ thicknesses.
Checkout what makes our technical foam different than competitor's commodity foam.
- Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes
- Reduces Unwanted Reflections
- Decreases Slap-Back And Room Ring
- Meets flammability standard UL 94 HF-1
- EZ-Stick Pro™ Tabs
- Tubetak Pro™
*While many Auralex products are fire retardant and/or self extinguishing to varying extents, we cannot guarantee that any product meets the specific building code regulations in your area as regulations widely vary from place to place. Check with you local fire marshal or building inspector for approval prior to purchasing or installing any of our products. Auralex will not be held liable for property damage or injuries caused by misuse of our products.
- If your installation is a commercial application we recommend that you only consider those products that have a documented fire rating meeting a specific standard. Since local fire codes are not harmonized and are not applied in a uniform manner by local inspectors there is no guarantee of passing inspection.
- Because of this we recommend checking with your local fire marshal or building inspector regarding which specific test standards will be accepted prior to purchasing our product.
- We can provide fire test reports for many of our fire rated products performed by certified third party testing facilities.
Contact Auralex Acoustics at (317) 842-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Studiofoam® Family Spec Sheet