The Auralex SubDude-HT™ Subwoofer Isolation Pad is a larger, lower-profile version of our classic SubDude™. The SubDude-HT is designed to work with most large-format home theater and hi-fi system subwoofers.
This patented isolation platform features a stylish velour covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a cushion of acclaimed Auralex Platfoam™. This carefully engineered solution allows the true sound of your sub to come through. Its isolation system negates, and does not produce, resonant artifacts.
This carefully chosen combination of specialized materials instantly diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration and a more accurate low-frequency response. The SubDude-HT supports most subs up to 300 lbs. and is an incredibly effective isolation platform that instantly improves subwoofer performance.
- Dramatically reduces structural vibrations through walls, floors & ceilings
- Preserves the accuracy of the original audio track
- Tightens bass and increases low-end clarity
- Great for home theater & Hi-Fi speakers
- 18” x 22” x 1.75” isolation platform
- Need Smaller? SubDude-II™: 15” x 15” x 1.75”
- Supports Subwoofers up to 300 lbs
US Patent 6,845,841 © Copyright Auralex Acoustics 2001-2018
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as Wood Dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SubDude™ Spec Sheet | ISO Series® Spec Sheet