Your loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear you’ve invested in, you’re not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment. Auralex MoPAD™ Studio Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
Auralex engineers specifically designed MoPAD-XL's™ to support virtually all sizes of bookshelf loudspeakers or recording monitors up to 200 lbs. each. MoPADs-XL's are affordable, easy to implement, and highly effective when decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. The patented design allows for 5 different positioning options. Using the included MoPAD™ Wedge Adjusters, you can adjust your loudspeakers to listening angles of -8°, -4°, 0°, +4° and +8°.
Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States
- Reduces coloration
- Increases clarity
- Decreases structural resonance
- 2 Wedge pieces and 2 Angling pieces
- 1 set can accommodate 2 Speakers
- Designed to accommodate the most common sizes of typical studio Monitors or bookshelf speakers, each set of MoPAD-XL™ will support a pair of Monitors.
- 12″ long x 8.75″ wide x 2″ tall
- Need Smaller? MoPAD™: 12″ long x 4″ wide x 2″ tall
- The angling pieces can achieve listening angles of -8°, -4°, 0° (flat), +4° and +8°.
- The MoPAD-XLs™ are designed to instantly improve the accuracy of any loudspeaker up to 100 lbs.
- (1) pair of MoPAD-XLs™ can support (1) 200 lb. horizontal loudspeaker.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
All copyright-able materials are © Copyright Auralex Acoustics, Inc., 1994-2018. Auralex, Real-World Acoustics, MoPAD and Total Sound Control are registered trademarks of Auralex Acoustics, Inc. U.S. patent #6,845,841. All rights reserved. Equipment and instruments shown are for illustration purposes only and are not included. Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
ISO Series® Spec Sheet