Your loudspeakers and components vibrate microscopically, trashing your imaging and articulation. Worse yet, when they vibrate, they cause your shelf, rack, stand, floor or other resting surface to resonate too, which really degrades your sound quality. ProPODs reduce or eliminate this undesirable vibration, letting your true sound shine through. You'll hear articulation and hidden detail like never before.
- Meticulously engineered from space-age materials for maximum performance.
- Comprised of a machined exoskeleton and a viscoelastic-polymer shock absorber, which work synergistically to provide an optimized balance of support and decoupling.
- The slip-resistant core improves imaging by eliminating loudspeaker or sub movement.
- Reduces coloration
- Increases clarity
- Decreases structure-borne and extraneous mechanical resonances
- Instantly purifies your sound
- 2" (5.08cm) wide x l" (2.54cm) tall
- Each ProPOD weighs 4.96oz (.14kg)
- Available in matte black or pearl white steel
- A set of (4) ProPODs, enough to isolate one loudspeaker, subwoofer or audio component weighing up to 50Ibs. (22.68kg)
- Designed to support various sizes of monitors, loudspeakers, subwoofers, turntables, and other audio component
ProPOD Product Documentation