Designed in conjunction with Carl Tatz, the TEC Award-Winning studio designer, Grammy®-nominee and creator of the acclaimed PhantomFocus™ System studio monitor tuning protocol, the Carl Tatz Signature Series™ System By Auralex® is an integrated system of top-of-the-line sound control products designed specifically for high-end personal or commercial control rooms.
Combining the high-quality products of Auralex, with the experience of this legendary designer, we’ve innovated a complementary series of products that can turn your room into a professional-looking and sounding environment. These room treatment systems are available in 2 standard fabric choices (Sandstone and Obsidian) but you can also choose from additional fabric options (guilfordofmaine.com/acoustic) at a nominal cost. To elevate your control room’s sonic accuracy and appearance, give strong consideration to the Carl Tatz Signature Series™ System by Auralex®.
*NOTE: Carl Tatz Signature Series™ System By Auralex® is configured for very specific sized rooms, door and window placement are key to fully integrate these panels “as shown.” Auralex is also able to provide customized adaptations/additions to these panels to fit many different room types. Please Contact Us for more information regarding Carl Tatz Signature Series™ System By Auralex®
Auralex’s Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Products Include:
• CTD Triangle Corner Trap™: 2’ x 2’ x 2’ x 2” CTD ProPanels™ with beveled edges and proprietary mounting hardware are used to bridge across the ceiling/wall corners of the room to provide low-frequency control, complementing the Acoustic Lens™ and achieving a harmonized aesthetic with the system’s panel design.
• CTD Attenuation Cloud™: Consists of 3 or more 2’ x 6’ x 2” decorative, fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass CTD ProPanels™ mounted together. The Cloud is specifically designed to hang over the mix position for an improved soundstage and can be configured in 6’ x 6’ and 8’ x 6’ depending upon room size and application.
• CTD Acoustic Lens™: Designed for side-wall applications, the 5’ x 4” x 8” or 5’ x 2” x 8” lens columns feature both absorptive and redirective facets that provide low- and mid-band frequency absorption, enhancing aural spatiality while controlling reflections to the right and left sides of the mix position.
• CTD Corner Trap™: 2’ x 4’ x 2” CTD ProPanels™ with beveled edges and proprietary mounting hardware are used to bridge across the corners of the room to provide low-frequency control. Horizontal and vertical versions available.
• CTD ProPanel™ – CTD Soffit Panel™ : This 2’ x 4’ x 2” fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass panel is highly effective at controlling critical mid-and high-band frequencies, but with optional mounting methodology c an also offer increased low-frequency control. Useful for both walls and ceilings.
• CTD Rear Wall ProPanel™: This extra-thick 2’ x 4’ x 4” panel is installed on the rear wall to improve low-frequency absorption throughout the room and to control front-to-back axial mode anomalies that would otherwise degrade accuracy at the mix position.
*NOTE: Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits By Auralex® are configured for very specific sized rooms, door and window placement are key to fully integrate these kits “as shown.” Auralex is also able to provide customized adaptations/additions to these kits to fit many different room types. Please Contact Us for more information regarding Carl Tatz Signature Series™ Kits By Auralex®